Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, August 7, 2008

i miss the WARRENS



The Warrens have settled deep into my soul and made a home, and i miss them when its been too long. I am pre-mourning the loss of their presence in Nashvegas whenever GOD calls them to move to Texas. boo hooo hooo hoo. DONT MOVE!!! I remember when "V" entered a small group bible study i was in and i asked GOD secretly in prayer if she could be my friend.....and low and behold!!!  Also...all the trips with Forty Days have been water to my soul....a refreshing chance to spend extended days with them and play and sing and LAUGH!!! oh how we always laugh. Some friends just get you...they both make me feel at home....free to be myself. Even if i dont see them very often...they are just in my soul. always....

2 comments:

vanessa said...

this made me tear up. you are one of my dearest friends who i love so very much. mark & i have the best time with you guys. we enjoy the deep conversations and also the crazy wild moments...like when kevin kept getting random calls from a spanish-speaking guy and he started saying the most random spanish words everytime he kept calling back. i'm pretty sure i tinkled my pants from laughing so hard. :) don't even get me started on the Target story. i love how delirious we get when we're tired. and i just love how encouraging you are to me, too. your words of wisdom & love for Jesus just make me want to be a better person. i couldn't ask more from a friend. ok...so, i'm coming to see you today!! haha!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mandy. We miss you, too. oh, you were talking about Mark and Vanessa?