Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, December 13, 2009

6th Annual Christmas Tradition

Its that time of year again......Dicken's Christmas! We love it and being with the Warrens.
Our 6th annual picture with Santa and the Warrens..and this time maybe Mrs. Clause was involved...but why is she wearing green?


The police are about to beat a poor pregnant woman.....whose this other lady in green?

Our boys with their boys
Bennett and Noah laugh and make faces at the animals
Vanessa, Mark and Noah honoring the tradition of Kettle Corn

2 comments:

vanessa said...

I giggled through this whole post. You make me laugh. I sure love you. And I sure love our tradition...and all our boys.
xx

Bekah said...

not only, 'why is she wearing green?', but why isn't Mrs. Clause old? There are many things not adding up in her story! I can't wait to see the new little mann!