Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just talking...

The boys are sleeping and the house is eerily quiet. I stopped bleaching my bathroom floor ( which had a few "accidents" on it from Bennett's attempts at peeing in potty)....because the silence was getting to me...and so was the fact that in my "free" time...i choose to BLEACH THE FLOOR! ( but it has to get done...im grossed out with potty training at the moment)
I just want to talk...

Whats up with the ending of the show LOST? ..i liked and hated it at the same time.
What ever happened to Penny..and baby Aaron? Why was he a baby again in the end? Are they saying heaven is like living with your memories? ...im "LOST"

Today Bennett, Aimes and i were driving to a childrens concert and Bennett asked
"can we walk on the clouds?" and i said..."that would be fun, but they are way too high...even a ladder wont reach up to them"...to which he replied..."If we were super...we could go up there"....
and then my heart re-melted with love for that kid...

Bennett says....alligator for elevator.....colorpater for caterpillar...and lots of other cute things that i should write down...which i am here....so i guess thats good.

I got my hair cut yesterday...i like it...i kinda want to die it darker...or go platinum blond...but i doubt i'll do either.

I wish we owned a boat. Growing up we did and i LOVED our whole family getting out together in nature and water ...skiing, exploring islands..etc.

Im hungry and i get to go out to eat with Vanessa tonight...just me and her.... i CANT WAIT. There is a really good new restaurant around East Nashville called "Silly Goose" ..its my new favorite...

That's all i want to talk about now.....Amos wakes......and awaits...

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Some days I'm so sad that we live these insulated lives with our kids and our houses and the silence. I can see the draw of a commune in moments like this. Thanks for just talking. We should talk IRL more, so I think I'll call.