Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Which Ones?











My heart is so happy my friend Vanessa Warren captured Amos in photos before he is HUGE!!!! This boy is 3 months old wearing 6 month clothing. Each day seems to be on caffeine ......highly energized and passing too fast. I wanted to get baby announcements out before he is a teenager and at least before he is pre-teen with facial hair...ha ha. Vanessa, i know you will see this blog...but KNOW you are SO dear to my heart and i will always cherish these memories you captured so well and because it was YOU who took them. You did a great job. Fo- Reals. One of my other best friends, Mandy Robinson ( hopefully you'll read this) took baby pics of Bennett and those pics are forever special to me too. I can see how much Amos and Bennett look alike as babies in the smiling photos....what a rich heritage the Lord has brought Kevin and i...
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord"......i am BLESSED.....( i need to remember this when i am changing the 10th poopy diaper today)
So any ways...anyone who reads this blog? Which ones are your favorites for announcements? i like SO many of them ..i cant choose.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I don't blame you for having a hard time picking one . . . they are all GORGEOUS.

Mandy Robinson said...

Mandy, I love to see you shine! You always do... Jesus is so real and IN YOU. I love these pics. I'm so glad you and Kevin are in them, too. What a beautiful baby, momma and papa :)

Alice said...

I think you should do the one of you two kissing his face on the announcement somewhere for sure - the one of just his head is also a favorite. What a sweeto!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Kissing one for sure!!! Super Cute! Vanessa is amazing!

Mollie said...

The kissing one! It made me laugh out loud!

vanessa said...

HEY! I loved doing it...because it's YOU. Oh the stories from that day. :) Love you much! xox

vanessa said...

p.s. i posted before gushing over Amos. i mean really...CUTEness. i can't handle the *crystal* blue eyes, rolls that are endless & the smile that is super contagious.
LOVE THAT BABY BOY SO MUCH!

Sharon said...

man, those are great. he's great. he's beautiful. i love them all!!!!!

steve and randel hambrick said...

vanessa is a photographer too??? WOW.
they are all priceless-- decisions, decisions.. have you made one yet?